James Patterson Novels Watch

Nudlz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Has any read the James patterson alex cross novels ? what would you rate them and which would be your favorite mine woas kiss the girls book 10/10
TheLostSheep
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cat and Mouse would probably be my favourite one, but Kiss the Girls is one of the best.
I've only read up to Roses are Red. Have you read all the series? If so, is it worth reading them all, as I seem to be spotting a pattern emerging in the series and I don't like it that I can guess what's going to happen in the books as this just ruins it for me. But I do love the Alex Cross series so far.
Nudlz
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheLostSheep)
Cat and Mouse would probably be my favourite one, but Kiss the Girls is one of the best.
I've only read up to Roses are Red. Have you read all the series? If so, is it worth reading them all, as I seem to be spotting a pattern emerging in the series and I don't like it that I can guess what's going to happen in the books as this just ruins it for me. But I do love the Alex Cross series so far.
Ive read the majority of them including a few of the single books, the are worthwhile defo but they do get repetative i understanda what you mean, but the best J.P books are far by Beach House and Beach Road you should read them they keep you intrested and it keeps you fresh from the Alex novels also if you like the alex novels read violets are blue the sequel to roses are red
Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have read a few of them. And I just bought a couple a week or so ago.. I quite like the Women's Murder club aswell.
Nudlz
Rep:
?
i read one of them i think it was called 1st to die it was ok
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Only read "Jack and Jill" but it was amazing
Lady_Darkness
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I read "Beach Road" and "Judge and Jury" whilst on holiday and really enjoyed (particularly J&J, which is his most recent?). Having not read anything else by him, I can't say whether they're repetitive of past novels. Will definitely be reading more though
Plummie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've read only one james patterson book in my lifetime and that shall be the only one I ever read, I believe it was called 'the first to die' and it was so hideous and badly written that it has put me off of him for life.
*edit*
i have however seen both kiss the girls and along came a spider which i quite liked but have only just realised were based on his books
Rn.
Report 11 years ago
They're OK until the bubble pops. Although, since I suck majorly at working out what's going on, some were enjoyable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads