ReputationRep:
    hello ever body,
    when the free time fills your days and your moments
    when you walk without knowing how to save your time and spend it positively
    when you feel the space surrenders your life
    when you feel that you are unable to improve yourself
    when you feel you are inactive in your university life

you shout,
    what should I do ? what is the way to change ? .....

so some of you help and give me some points that may open me the door of Joy, fun, and innovation.

thanks ....

ReputationRep:
    Just a guess but are you a Muslim? If so alcohol may be right out, in which case going to the pub with friends my personal fave is right out. Go to TSR debate and discussion section of the forum and have a debate about whether God prefers chocolate or strawberry icecream. Or read a book something with a bit of Philosophy in it like The Siddartha or The Myth of Sysiphus, which is kind of a handbook of how to bring meaning to your life for people who either believe God doesn't exist or want to hedge there bets in case he doesn't.

Mmmmm what else... I'll have a think.

btw do you really live in Palestine? Just wondering

ReputationRep:
    death

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    death
    That'll open the door to joy fun and innovation maybe at a stretch for believers, on the other hand us wretched sinners and unbelievers are all going to hell or if we're right are just going to rot in the ground so the joy fun and innovation is not going to be there I would suspect, so I don't think it's a very good idea, besides suicide is a mortal sin in Islam and Christianity, so you'll end up in hell anyway. I'm going to say that death is a bad idea pretty much across the board on this one if that's ok with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidhe)
    That'll open the door to joy fun and innovation maybe at a stretch for believers, on the other hand us wretched sinners and unbelievers are all going to hell or if we're right are just going to rot in the ground so the joy fun and innovation is not going to be there I would suspect, so I don't think it's a very good idea, besides suicide is a mortal sin in Islam and Christianity, so you'll end up in hell anyway. I'm going to say that death is a bad idea if that's ok with you
    hence why I am not religious, it's so restricting! ha

ReputationRep:
    I'd say living jofully is gonna be quite tricky since joful isnt a real word

ReputationRep:
    Hey, why you discuss this subject in this way
    hey do not think that I want to finish my life....
    but I am asking how one can improve himself by investing his time in good things to make his character better
    my question aims to attain the answer that may help one to be distinguished in this existence .... how to save ur time to be one bright?
    Hey, I live in Palestine .... and I am studying business administration .... I am a clever guy .... I am seeking self actualization ... I am proudly a muslim guy ... thanks for every one sharing me his opinion ... but I wish if he understands the question correctly ....

ReputationRep:
    but I am asking how one can improve himself by investing his time in good things to make his character better
    my question aims to attain the answer that may help one to be distinguished in this existence .... how to save ur time to be one bright?
    Hey, I live in Palestine .... and I am studying business administration .... I am a clever guy .... I am seeking self actualization ... I am proudly a muslim guy ... thanks for every one sharing me his opinion ... but I wish if he understands the question correctly ....

ReputationRep:
    play a sport

ReputationRep:
    keefik

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by palestinelover)
    :eek:
    sexist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidhe)
    Just a guess but are you a Muslim? If so alcohol may be right out, in which case going to the pub with friends my personal fave is right out. Go to TSR debate and discussion section of the forum and have a debate about whether God prefers chocolate or strawberry icecream. Or read a book something with a bit of Philosophy in it like The Siddartha or The Myth of Sysiphus, which is kind of a handbook of how to bring meaning to your life for people who either believe God doesn't exist or want to hedge there bets in case he doesn't.

Mmmmm what else... I'll have a think.

btw do you really live in Palestine? Just wondering
    Yeah that would really work. That's the advice needed...truly!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am Yazan a male not Female ... to who tell me keefek .... u should say keefak?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am Yazan a male not Female ... to who tell me keefek .... u should say keefak?
    hmm think we kinda gathered that :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's because it's chat and it's generally light hearted: you may have to get used to English humour, it tends to be quite odd , if it was a serious question you should ask a mod to move it to General Discussion.

OK serious head on. Genuinely read some philosophy, I meant what I said about Albert Camus and the Siddhartha is really deep. But there are plenty of philosophical tomes or stories.

As for intellectual I also was serious about debate and discussion, there are many threads in their which will expand your knowledge about, religion, politics, philosophy etc. I am deadly serious OK, the ice cream thing was a bit facetious I was just joking, but there's lots of stuff pondering the deeper mysteries in there that would expand your mind.

What are your interests, what do you like to think about?

EDIT: you can avoid confusion by going to your User CP under the TSR logo->Edit profile and ticking the box that says show gender male, you'll then get a nice blue symbol for male that will ensure people you are indeed XY. Like on mine. Also as you can see most people have a flag as well so go to user profile and select the Palestinian flag.

#pal#

You also have your own smilie, as to why that is the answer is in debate and discussion

ReputationRep:
    ana aasif

keefak?

(I'm sorry, how are you?)

ReputationRep:
    masterb...

...itching?

I heard backstabbing people makes people feel joful.

Sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    yes i know some arabic! =P

kaifahaluka?:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    fine I am ... just tell me bout you more .... 37927... where r u from ... age .... male or female .... location ... can we be friends ... thanks

ReputationRep:
    what, i said it wrong?:ninja:

kaifahaluka - that's 'how are you' reight? ^o)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.