Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm a Spanish applicant for a postgraduate loan and I would like to know if, once I have done the online application and have sent the declaration form, I can get a National Insurance Number and a bank account in England before I get there.
    I would also like to know if, once I fulfil the elegibility conditions (eligible course, residency in the eu for the past three years etc), the loan is given automatically, or if there is a limited number of loans for eu students. I am asking this because my attendance to the LLM fully depends on the award of the loan and I wanted to be sure that I will get the loan before I move to England.
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team

    As an EU student, we do not require you to provide a National Insurance number at application stage and we can update your bank details later also.

    Please be assured that as long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive a loan as these are not limited.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.