Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all!

I am due to start the MSc in International Development: Politics, Governance and Development Policy in September and have only just got my offer (bit of a last minute decision!)

Because of this, and because I'm a home student, I've been told my the UoM that it's unlikely I'll get a place in uni postgrad halls, and so am a bit stuck!*

The only place I've found that is still available, is private halls - and particularly *https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cit...airfield-house (Prodigy Livings - Fairfield House) but the issue is that it's not postgrad only, and I can't afford the postgrad only halls (£190+ a week...!).*

Does anybody have any advice? Have any postgrads lived in Prodigy Living private halls, or know anywhere else I am likely to find, this late?

X*
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by linney)
    Hello all!

I am due to start the MSc in International Development: Politics, Governance and Development Policy in September and have only just got my offer (bit of a last minute decision!)

Because of this, and because I'm a home student, I've been told my the UoM that it's unlikely I'll get a place in uni postgrad halls, and so am a bit stuck!*

The only place I've found that is still available, is private halls - and particularly *https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cit...airfield-house (Prodigy Livings - Fairfield House) but the issue is that it's not postgrad only, and I can't afford the postgrad only halls (£190+ a week...!).*

Does anybody have any advice? Have any postgrads lived in Prodigy Living private halls, or know anywhere else I am likely to find, this late?

X*
    Hi Linney! Lambert and Fairfield is one of our communities, so hopefully we can recommend something bit more closer to what you're looking for

We have a brand new accommodation in Manchester - Kerria! https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cit...chester/kerria

It's a block for only for post graduates and medical students that is part of Wilmslow Park House community.

This means it'll be a quieter for you, and you will still have access to all the facilities as the other residents do (Gym, cinema area, games room, social events).

Prices are £165 per week for a two bed; and includes all utility bills and up to 100 Mb of broadband.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.