The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jadapeaches_
Studying Pharmacology so not too far from the life sciences building, so happy to have met someone :smile:

Yeah I was really worried about not knowing anyone! At least now I'll know one person :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Lady Mountford, anyone?
Anyone else on a Business Management course?
Original post by Chantry1104
in that case do I need to join the guild as well?

By going to the university you are automatically a member of the guild. And the library just to add.
Original post by SimpleSomething
Here :smile:

Hey what block are you in?? 😁
Original post by kish667
Hey what block are you in?? 😁

I'm in G2, how about you? 🙂
Is everyone going to buy the freshers wristband? Spoke to a 2nd year who said they were glad that they didn't get it?

C4 😊
Reply 48
Original post by rory58824
Lady Mountford, anyone?

Hey, I'm in Lady Mountford too, what room are you? Do you know if most people are arriving on the Saturday or the Sunday cause I just don't know when to leave....plus I live in the middle of nowhere and am super bored now/just want to leave already!
Original post by Amiña
Hey, I'm in Lady Mountford too, what room are you? Do you know if most people are arriving on the Saturday or the Sunday cause I just don't know when to leave....plus I live in the middle of nowhere and am super bored now/just want to leave already!

I'm in block C, and I'm arriving on Sunday! I think most people are arriving on Sunday but there is definitely a proportion of them arriving on Saturday, so it doesn't really matter (as long as you get there lol). I'm itching to go but I'm real nervous too, really gonna miss home! What about you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 50
I'm in block C, and I'm arriving on Sunday! I think most people are arriving on Sunday but there is definitely a proportion of them arriving on Saturday, so it doesn't really matter (as long as you get there lol). I'm itching to go but I'm real nervous too, really gonna miss home! What about you?

Ohh, I'm in block D. But yer I think that I am going on Sunday too (going out to dinner for a final proper meal!). To be honest I was at at boarding school for the last two years so I'm not that bothered about being away from home but I'm kindda nervous since it's so different! Dreading the killer journey all the way up North!
Original post by Amiña
Ohh, I'm in block D. But yer I think that I am going on Sunday too (going out to dinner for a final proper meal!). To be honest I was at at boarding school for the last two years so I'm not that bothered about being away from home but I'm kindda nervous since it's so different! Dreading the killer journey all the way up North!

Oh well, we'll probably bump into each other and probably not recognise we had a talk on here haha! Safe travels :smile:
Capital gate flat 140 n is anyone studying geography and oceanography?
Reply 53

I'm in G2! what flat are you in?
Original post by Andyj819
I'm in G2! what flat are you in?

Flat 4, you? 🙂
Anyone studying Pharmacology?
Nice to see a few others staying at Lady Mountford, I think im in block A, im studying Law and i think im one of the only people I know living in halls, (Im from Liverpool already and most of my friends are going to John Moors) But for anyone worrying the night life is really good in Liverpool so long as you know where to head :smile:. Anyway think im moving in on Saturday so look forward to meeting anyone there!
Original post by JamesV123
Nice to see a few others staying at Lady Mountford, I think im in block A, im studying Law and i think im one of the only people I know living in halls, (Im from Liverpool already and most of my friends are going to John Moors) But for anyone worrying the night life is really good in Liverpool so long as you know where to head :smile:. Anyway think im moving in on Saturday so look forward to meeting anyone there!

Although I'm in block C I'm also doing Law! I'm nervous but really looking forward to getting there now :bl:
Although I'm in block C I'm also doing Law! I'm nervous but really looking forward to getting there now :bl:

Yeah should be good, you gone through that pre-law thing yet?
Original post by JamesV123
Yeah should be good, you gone through that pre-law thing yet?

I've done most of it, looking to read that 45 page case as I'm travelling there, you?

Quick Reply

Latest