Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am EU citizen and I have filled the application form for a student loan (undergraduate) online and I get a CRN, then I have filled the paper application form, signed the declaration, provided ID card, etc and also I have written down the CRN received from my online application and provide the documents by post. Then I have received a letter from SLC ltd with new CRN. And now I have two CRNs and I am afraid that this will be a problem/ Please, advise.
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Hi Lili_D

    you can only have one account with us and as an EU national you can only apply on a paper form.

    I would advise you to call the EU team to ensure the correct application has been received: 0141 243 3570

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2016
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.