Lili_D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I am EU citizen and I have filled the application form for a student loan (undergraduate) online and I get a CRN, then I have filled the paper application form, signed the declaration, provided ID card, etc and also I have written down the CRN received from my online application and provide the documents by post. Then I have received a letter from SLC ltd with new CRN. And now I have two CRNs and I am afraid that this will be a problem/ Please, advise.
Morven SFE
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Lili_D

you can only have one account with us and as an EU national you can only apply on a paper form.

I would advise you to call the EU team to ensure the correct application has been received: 0141 243 3570

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads