Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Quickly, I want to be a faun (satyr) but I don’t know how to do the legs. I have a day to do it and i don’t have many/any fabric shops or a good high street near me and can’t buy anything on the internet or travel far away to buy anything - I’m at latin camp (w/ virtually no clothes) and fancy dress party is tomorrow

if not faun, what else can i do in less than 24 hours?
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    There weren't many fauns kicking about ancient rome if I'm honest.

Wear a purple curtain and go as consul. Wear a white and red one and be a senator. Wear a burlap sack and be a pleb. Wear a hat with a brush attached to the top and be a legate.

ReputationRep:
    Good old Latin Camp parties! I think it'd be quick tricky to create to satyr legs with few supplies. One of best costumes I've seen was "aqueduct" - the person painted their face and arms blue and found some sheet which they painted as an aqueduct and wore as a big tee shirt. I've also seen the "imperfect sheep", where they put cotton wool all over themselves and wore a tee shirt that said "-bam -bas -bat" etc. Don't feel like you have to be elaborate as most people don't have a lot of time or supplies either. Just be creative and do something funny and classics-related!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.