Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im left in quite a dilemma (i love a bit of exagerattion)
    Come back from a brilliant break in barcelona, sadly whilst i was asleep a friend had shaved one of my eye brows. totally randomly, so its all patchy haha...ive done a google search to confuse myself more, so can anyone advise on how long it takes for a shaved eye brow to grow back.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    They never grow back

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's something people generally write about on the internet lol.

I would think it could take up to a year to grow back, but more likely a few months - eyebrows rarely stop growing, so you should be ok.

ReputationRep:
    I pluck mine and they re-grow pretty fast, probably completely within 2 months or so...I'm assuming it'd be the same for you?

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks for the sensible advice...and yes i know its not somethiing that is tpyical written on the net, but hey, im pissed of with one brow lol

ReputationRep:
    In the mean time you could try an eyebrow pencil to fill in the missing gaps...it would make it less obvious?

ReputationRep:
    id love to, but being a male, id rather go through the trauma of having patchy eyebrows rather than filling them...

i guess my only concern is how long they will take to grow

ReputationRep:
    Well if it's the first time they've been shaved, it won't take them long to grow back. I'd say about a month or so for them to grow back.

ReputationRep:
    um you could try coconut or almond oil apply on a small comb n rub it into the area.
    its meant to promote hair growth.

you can buy it from asian shops or even in some boots stores
    good lark

xx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.