Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This may have already been done but meh. Who's off to leeds uni this year? What course are you doing and where are staying?

I'm hoping to do Aviation Tech and want to stay in Boddingtons Self Catered Flats

ReputationRep:
    hoping to do cinema, photography and tv studies, and have applied to montague burton

ReputationRep:
    I'd advise anyone going to Leeds uni to avoid getting accommodation outside of the uni, because:

1.) It tends to be shite
    2.) Travelling to lectures etc. in the morning is a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully doing Law at Leeds, applied at Sentinel Towers self catering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    Hopefully doing Law at Leeds, applied at Sentinel Towers self catering
    Law, Clarence Dock SC

We need someone to make a definitive list with just name subject and accomodation and get one of the mods to sticky it, Expression is a yorkshire boy and may do it if asked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    Law, Clarence Dock SC

We need someone to make a definitive list with just name subject and accomodation and get one of the mods to sticky it, Expression is a yorkshire boy and may do it if asked
    Yeah, we should.
    You are the first person that I have met that is doing Law at Leeds (other than myself obviously!). Nice to know my potential peers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I'd advise anyone going to Leeds uni to avoid getting accommodation outside of the uni, because:

1.) It tends to be shite
    2.) Travelling to lectures etc. in the morning is a nightmare.
    Na some of the halls off campus are well nice, Clarence Dock, Liberty Park etc whereas some of the on-campus ones are horrible - Charles Morris Hall is a dive...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.