Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    So i basically had severe depression throughout my 2nd and 3rd year in Uni which made it hard for me to leave my room and missed out on a lot of opportunities.

    I've messed up and graduated with a Higher Education Diploma. I've tried appealing and explaining my circumstances however my appeal has been rejected. I'm wondering what can I do now that I have a Higher Education Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

    I would like to pursue a career in Investment banking, stock trading, etc...

    Literally any help is much appreciated, thanks!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.