Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I applied to do music and theatre and my only condition was to pass my grade 8 singing. I've passed it and got the certificate today. I know on UCAS it says they send ABRSM results to the uni but on my track it tells me to send non-GCE and VCE results to the uni. On track it also says updates have been suspended until Monday. Should I wait till then to see if my result does get sent or should I contact the uni like now (or tomorrow)?

    I never used UCAS, but I would just send the university a quick email with a photocopy of your certificate to be on the safe side.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.