Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long they last? On the email it says 9:30-1:00, but is it likely to last this long? It's just I'm meant to be going somewhere afterwards. If anyone has any info thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yes mines was that long :/ We played a stupid game lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Yes mines was that long :/ We played a stupid game lol
    Ohhh not the answer I was hoping for lol but thanks anyway! Ah well, i'll just have to book a later coach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_K)
    Ohhh not the answer I was hoping for lol but thanks anyway! Ah well, i'll just have to book a later coach
    tbh...your might be different from mines. It could be shorter and you could be doing something different. My friends welcome meeting was not the same as mine.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jordan_K)
    Does anyone know how long they last? On the email it says 9:30-1:00, but is it likely to last this long? It's just I'm meant to be going somewhere afterwards. If anyone has any info thanks!
    They never usually last that long at my store. But every store is different. Phone them and check if you arent 100%

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.