The Student Room Group

Do ugly girls get hit on too?

Recently my friend told me that his female friend gets loads of dms and gets hit on quite often. She is not attractive in a stereotypically way, well some people may say she's ugly
This got me thinking do all girls get attention despite their looks
And if so wjy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There's a distinction here between sex and relationships.

It's true that men have sufficiently low standards for sex that ugly and fat girls still get a lot of male attention. Often though these men don't want anything meaningful and therefore i don't think it's as easy for such women to have lasting relationships.
Reply 3
Yes.

Why?

Guys are horny.
Reply 4
It's an all you can eat buffet. Anything goes
Reply 5
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
well some people may say she's ugly

Snap
Drunk guys will hit on everything. Conventionally very handsome guys will "harpoon" some very unattractive women. If a girl is known as a slut or easy, guys will be more keen to message her as they know they'll be able to get laid.
Original post by Diego Costa
Drunk guys will hit on everything. Conventionally very handsome guys will "harpoon" some very unattractive women. If a girl is known as a slut or easy, guys will be more keen to message her as they know they'll be able to get laid.

This friend is neither slutty or easy she rejects alot of guys
And I'm strictly speaking online here I don't think she gets hit on in real life but I'm not sure
Original post by FutureDoctorBrah

Very strange picture
Reply 9
Original post by eden3
Yes.

Why?

Guys are horny.

According to TSR girls, girls are just as horny if not hornier.
Original post by ODES_PDES
Very strange picture

:wink:

Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
This friend is neither slutty or easy she rejects alot of guys
And I'm strictly speaking online here I don't think she gets hit on in real life but I'm not sure

Ok, then there's two possibilities:

1. You're underestimating her attractiveness. Perhaps the people saying she's ugly are jealous.

2. Your friend is lying about her inboxes.
Reply 12
Original post by Sisuphos

Do not take anything on TSR as being representitive of the general population.
Common sense to only hit on someone you find attractive...the girls you see as 'ugly' may be someone else's ideal...each to their own.
Original post by Reue

I was being facetious.
Original post by Sisuphos

That's untrue, otherwise girls would initiate more. Average looking girls could have sex with very attractive males whenever they want if they put themselves out there. It's also a lot easier for women to approach men in clubs.
Original post by Reue

[video="youtube;cE8nP7xXuoM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE8nP7xXuoM[/video]
Reply 17
wrong !
Original post by sadixx
wrong !

What is?
Reply 19
Original post by Allie4
I didn't want to say it but after viewing a picture of you, you really are in no position to constantly make threads on 'ugly' girls...

and in answer to your question - yes, when a guy is desperate af (which most of them are at a young age) they will literally hit on anyone who is female. How do you think so many overweight women manage to get pregnant time and time again?

They get hit on my other overweight men. Thats how they get pregnant

Quick Reply

Latest