The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Transferring to a European University?

Hello,

I am about to start my second year at the University of Manchester. The thing is, I've just come back from backpacking and I feel like the world has opened itself up to me (cliché I know)

I now really want to transfer to a different University for the rest of my degree. I realise that this is really late in the year to go about transferring, but I thought I would try asking whatever! I would pretty much love to study wherever, although I don't speak another language fluently. I am however willing to learn.

If anyone knows anything about this process of transferring abroad I'd be very grateful to find out more!

Thank you so much for your time! :smile:
Would you be up for going to China? I'm pretty sure most places would accept transfer students, tuition / living costs are super cheap, there are loads of full scholarships available for international students, most universities offer one year Chinese language courses which will get you up to HSK 4 (minimum needed to study on a Chinese medium course), and a lot of universities offer courses completely English too.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending