Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Conspiracy Theories! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    With all this time between just me and my mind....and the internet fuelling my curiosities, i have been looking into all sorts of conspiracies (sad i know!) and now i'm getting paranoid! Apparently they faked the moon landing and those trails that aeroplanes leave behind are full of chemicals to control us, and then there is the whole area 51 palaver!!!??? So anymore for anymore? Some one humour me, please..........

ReputationRep:
    Courtney Love Killed Kurt Cobain!!
    Damn her!!! :mad:

But everyone already knows that.

ReputationRep:
    JFK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_uk_84)
    With all this time between just me and my mind....and the internet fuelling my curiosities, i have been looking into all sorts of conspiracies (sad i know!) and now i'm getting paranoid! Apparently they faked the moon landing and those trails that aeroplanes leave behind are full of chemicals to control us, and then there is the whole area 51 palaver!!!??? So anymore for anymore? Some one humour me, please..........
    lol, The moon landings were definately not a hoax. Contrails do not contain chemicals, its some contrail type formations at lower altitudes that some people believe are chemicals. I personally just think they are due to weather conditions. And I dont have a clue about Area 51, probably just an aircraft testing facility.

Read about Echelon if you want some other conspiracy theories...

ReputationRep:
    The Bush Administration's knowledge of and involvement in planning 9/11

ReputationRep:
    ooo yeah i read about them....they are big meanies who record EVERYTHING!!! They could be reading this right now........they could be standing outside my house because i have been reading all these theories and have sussed them out! eeeeeeeeeeee.................... ...*muffled sounds and the smell of chloroform*

ReputationRep:
    Richard Nixon not being dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Don't forget Elvis.

There is also all the stuff surrounding the death of Princess Diana.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    didnt know bout that one. first ive heard of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    didnt know bout that one. first ive heard of it
    Yeah, because one of Nixon's closest friends said he was looking quite healthy the night he 'died' when he went into hospital - two hours later he's dead. And nobody actually saw the body - it was a closed casket etc. I don't know too much about it.

ReputationRep:
    The one that says the moonlandings were faked pisses me off almost infinitely. What a ridiculous, ignorant statement to make. It undermines the bravery (not to mention the countless other attributes) of the astronauts, some of whom died for the cause, and commitment of the 400,000 or so people from NASA that made it happen. It was a giant leap (see what I did there) in both technology and human spirit. Yeah, so the main motivation was to beat the russians, but that just goes to show that a little competition can only be a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Who wants a suck of my BIG FALBBY Bingo wings?

ReputationRep:
    Look up the Tunguska (sp?) incident, a metorite that landed in the forest of Russia around 1900 (if i remember correctly), that many believe was an early nuclear weapon.
    The area 51 (or Roswell) conspiracy revolves around the crashing of a weather baloon in the 60's (again if i remember correctly) that many believed to be a UFO, the incident was followed by the leaking of some -embarassingly fake- alien autopsy footage, that gave more people reason to believe.
    For a laugh go to Mike Corley's website, he believes that there is a conspiracy to take the piss out of him via the media.

ReputationRep:
    watergate , 9/11 ( not tht they did it , but tht the cia could have prevented it) , iraqi wmd's , jfk's connection with marilyn monroe

and yeah ... courteny love did kill cobain , whihc sane man wouldnt shoot his brains out if he married her !

ReputationRep:
    In respect to the moon landing, allow me to alleviate your fears. Read this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    In respect to the moon landing, allow me to alleviate your fears. Read this.
    i like the last line of the article
    (Original post by the article)
    If you believe NASA has the technical ability to pull all this off, going to the Moon is a piece of cake in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    another moony site: http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.