Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

What's everyone up to this summer? I'm at home in wonderful Orpington :rolleyes: , and I'm already bored!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    I'm slaving away in a hot office until the end of August, baby-sitting and being diplomatic to: sarcastic, patronising and bitter people going for promotions (lol). Then possibly off to NYC for a week or two before term starts!! I also go shopping on my lunch breaks oops!! Damn the whitgift centre..

Oh, and reading Harry Potter when it comes out!!

Aren't you going for your year abroad this year though, Ben? Surely you should be shopping

ReputationRep:
    Working in a posh hotel bar thing about five days a week. The pay is rubbish and the hours are long, but it's five minutes from my house and I'm too lazy to find another job. I really need the money as well.

ReputationRep:
    i havent managed to find a job yet ¬___¬

ReputationRep:
    I am working at BHS. Till uni but I have 2 weeks off, so maybe italy 4 a wee bit of shopping 4 uni>(i hope)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amalina)
    I am working at BHS. Till uni but I have 2 weeks off, so maybe italy 4 a wee bit of shopping 4 uni>(i hope)
    i forgot to hand in a CV there like i meant to O____O
    doubt it would so any good
    still no job

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 19, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.