Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've got an awful issue and was wondering if anyone could help.I recently got my EMA result back for A300 20th Century Literature and I've got a 35.My previous results were 60, 70, 72, 70, 72 and 75 so i'm extremely confused and upset by this result. Especially since my tutor had to sign off on my plan to begin with and didn't show any concerns with where I was heading.What's more upsetting is I have a conditional offer to go do a PGDE in English Secondary Teaching and the condition is that I have to pass the module. So i'm 5 marks away. I am going to edit and resubmit the EMA today in the hope that i'll add in an extra 5 marks and get a pass but i've been told that, incredibly, the OU will refuse to mark it until September 14th (after much cajoling).This means my place at Strathclyde will be taken away and I now face the prospect of a wasted year (potentially more as i'll have to go through Strathclyde's interview process again) because of this red tape.does anyone know of any precedence of getting an EMA marked early?Thanks,Adam

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.