The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA- Accommodation Applications

Hi, I've applied for En-suite village, then En-suite campus as a back up option earlier in July. However, I realize that if I do not get my first option, then I would need to go into the En-suite campus accommodation, which would be hard to pay for due to its significantly higher price.

When I do receive my accommodation offer, and if I received the En-suite campus option- would I be able to negotiate a change to a possibly cheaper accommodation option? Or will I simply have to find the funds for the En-suite campus?
Original post by Matthew2k16
Hi, I've applied for En-suite village, then En-suite campus as a back up option earlier in July. However, I realize that if I do not get my first option, then I would need to go into the En-suite campus accommodation, which would be hard to pay for due to its significantly higher price.

When I do receive my accommodation offer, and if I received the En-suite campus option- would I be able to negotiate a change to a possibly cheaper accommodation option? Or will I simply have to find the funds for the En-suite campus?

It would depend on if they had any other rooms available. Your best bet is to email now and say you'd like to change your preference order before they do the allocating.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by jelly1000
It would depend on if they had any other rooms available. Your best bet is to email now and say you'd like to change your preference order before they do the allocating.

Seconded, we would advise dropping an email to [email protected]. We always try our best to get people their first choice accommodation, and the majority of people do get it, but it depends on demand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending