Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to lose weight without dieting or putting myself under physical strain? I am wondering if there are any legal pills I can take to slim myself naturally.

ReputationRep:
    lame

ReputationRep:
    Well it's hardly natural if you take pills to do it. Stop thinking of easy ways out and get on the treadmill.

ReputationRep:
    watch requiem for a dream.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you want to mess up your body then sure take the pills.
    However, losing weight properly and keeping it off can only really be done with a good diet with plenty of exercise.

ReputationRep:
    Only lazy people think like that. No offense but you don't really sound like you're desperate to lose weight, otherwise you'd be going to the gym or running or some sort of exercise and eat healthily rather than thinking of easy ways out.

As they say no pain no gain. Unless you push yourself and have a strong will, you won't be able to achieve good results.

And all this slimming pills etc. is pure rubbish. Like mc_hamster said, get on a treadmill, but more importantly try and sort out your diet.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am starting a Sports Science degree at uni in 2 months. Thats why I need to get in shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Pipkin)
    Well I am starting a Sports Science degree at uni in 2 months. Thats why I need to get in shape.
    Well you could try lose at least a stone if not more by then by fixing your diet and exercising. Tbh, it's upto you alone. You can either heed our words or just take no notice of it and try look for easy options.

Good luck anyway. :yy:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.