ickle_katy rocks!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
shes the best mod. shes hasnt once deleted any of my posts and she deleted most of AMGs offensive posts. hurray. Katu is the GOD. wish u best of luck in ur studies and everything. U ROCK dudess

bloodhound
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
shes the best mod. shes hasnt once deleted any of my posts and she deleted most of AMGs offensive posts. hurray. Katu is the GOD. wish u best of luck in ur studies and everything. U ROCK dudess

bloodhound

thanx babe...but i deleted practically everything in that thread...including yours and mine...or d would give me a row for being biased....and i dont want that...not with people all readdy after my job and all!

love Katy ****
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
anyway.. this is a thread complimenting me...if you want to **** me off...go start your own thread!

love Katy ***
SILLY PERSON
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Redman2003)
do you two really not like each other or are you messing around and being sarcastic? :confused:
I like no-one and no-one likes me
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Redman2003)
do you two really not like each other or are you messing around and being sarcastic? :confused:
Any sarcasm would be bitter sarcasm me thinks.

Seriously, please lets not turn this forum into a playground of insult-throwing...whoever dislikes whoever for whatever reason/s could the problem be ignored (or atleast not posted constantly for the other members to observe)- it seems a lot of threads are being pulled onto the subject and it's a shame to have so much negativity flying around.

*smiles weakly*
Pencil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ladies, why don't you trade compliments instead of trading insults. Try it now, Music Girl, what do you like best about ickle_katie? Same question Katie, what do you like best about Musical Girl?
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
Ladies, why don't you trade compliments instead of trading insults. Try it now, Music Girl, what do you like best about ickle_katie? Same question Katie, what do you like best about Musical Girl?
ugh, I'm sorry but that doesn't work.

Ad
SILLY PERSON
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
I like it best that they are girrrrrls. Woof Woof Hubba Hubba grrrrrrrrrr easy tiger

And before you go reporting me, I'm not really a dirty pervert

Honest
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
anyway.. this is a thread complimenting me...if you want to **** me off...go start your own thread!

love Katy ***
honestly..i would but that doesn't show class..and sorry to burst your bubble but u just broght up the conversation on a thread where AMG has never posted..now tell me who is bringing the situation up

CR
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SILLY PERSON)
I like it best that they are girrrrrls. Woof Woof Hubba Hubba grrrrrrrrrr easy tiger

And before you go reporting me, I'm not really a dirty pervert

Honest
we know we know...ur a silly pervert..just kidding haha

CR
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SILLY PERSON)
I like no-one and no-one likes me

lol, silly person- you make me laugh- so that means that i like you!!

love Katy***
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
we know we know...ur a silly pervert..just kidding haha

CR
So you're the 3 series of the CR model.
I used to own a CR2, they used to give me a lot of grief, had to oil them every morning. It's good to see the company updated it.
SILLY PERSON
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
lol, silly person- you make me laugh- so that means that i like you!!

love Katy***
Whats black and white and red all over?

A newspaper

Ha Ha Ha

Did I make you laugh?

Yes?

You must love me now.

Can I go out with you?

Will you marry me?

You want a divorce?

You're not taking my half of the keyboard.. oh no. You wont get away with this.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
So you're the 3 series of the CR model.
I used to own a CR2, they used to give me a lot of grief, had to oil them every morning. It's good to see the company updated it.
yes..newly oiled and shined that will make any customer happy..

anyway...can't we all just be freinds and compliment eachother..Example(when u get there read the last 3 posts:http://www.uk-learning.net/t8752-3
not sure if i did it right but is that the freindly forum we used to have

CR
Koloth
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Conclusion
We should all be respectful to each other to retain the friendly enviroment and purpose of these forums.

If you are not happy with a moderator then please contact d the adminstrator of this forum via private message.
The actions of moderators are not up for discussion here. If you appreciate or wish to congratulate a moderator of any good work then please give them reputation points and/or private message them.

These threads are not really needed and only serve to attract heated emotional arguments and offensive postings. Therefore this thread shall be closed.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (212)
12.76%
Excited (148)
8.9%
Worried (302)
18.17%
Terrified (374)
22.5%
Meh (151)
9.09%
Confused (36)
2.17%