Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Starting my School Leaver Programme at BDO next month, just finished college six weeks ago so obviously it's going to be a bit of a jump going from A Levels straight into the workplace but I'm looking forward to it.

Just wondered if anyone on here is on the programme and could tell me a little bit about what to expect in the first few weeks/months at work? As it gets closer and closer I'm wanting to know exactly what I'll be up to!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also starting in a couple of weeks! Have you logged on to the extranet and had a look at the first month time table? If you don't mind me asking, what office and sector have you chosen?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've logged in and had a look - I'm starting in Norwich doing Audit!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.