Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I click "start now" on the book your driving test page on the gov website, it sends me to an error page which says to try again later. It's been like this for 2 days. Anyone else having issues?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've just tried it, it was pretty slow to load but took me to the page fine. Try using a different web browser and checking your network connection. What happens if you follow this link? (this is the page after you hit start now)

https://driverpracticaltest.direct.g...execution=e1s1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    I've just tried it, it was pretty slow to load but took me to the page fine. Try using a different web browser and checking your network connection. What happens if you follow this link? (this is the page after you hit start now)

https://driverpracticaltest.direct.g...execution=e1s1
    I tried using a different browser and clicked your link but it sent me to the same error page. Thank you anyway!
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by katrinoo)
    I tried using a different browser and clicked your link but it sent me to the same error page. Thank you anyway!
    That is odd. Link still works for me. Maybe it's something in your local area. The page is pretty slow to load so they could be experiencing high demand.

Are you able to try on any other devices? Other computers or a phone maybe? That might let you through. Beyond that I'm not really sure what else to suggest.

ReputationRep:
    Try calling your local test center and booking on the phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalyne)
    Try calling your local test center and booking on the phone.
    You can't book by calling your test centre. To book by phone, you must call the booking section on 0300 200 1122

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.