Is it worth downloading? Reviews looks bad
LeyK
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Is it worth downloading? Reviews looks bad
I mean I played it last night on PS4. And it still hasn't changed my perception of it. :noway:
It's not awesome... Too much things happening in one game... The only thing I've used well from the game is the jumping (and maybe sliding) otherwise everything else is a struggle to use
It's slowly turning into BF or even Halo (thanks to infinity warfare... it's definitely Halo)

BUT since it seems you haven't played it yet... Go and test it out (and it says play for free btw )
hint: don't expect your BO2 or pre-BO2 era gameplay
Spoiler:
Show
PS. Might have a learning curve for the other useless things..
why I say useless... I was on Nuketown online (also disappointing) and I still destroyed noobs that actually play the game
but did bad on most of the other maps :getmecoat:
Plasmapause
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not really worth it in my opinion, the PC version is still plagued with technical issues (FPS drops, stutters, memory leaks etc), the anticheat isn't that great, and the playerbase is far smaller on PC then on it's console counterparts due to the two main reason I said above.

Ontop of that, the free weekend only gives you the multiplayer, you can't play zombies or the campaign.
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Plasmapause)
Not really worth it in my opinion, the PC version is still plagued with technical issues (FPS drops, stutters, memory leaks etc), the anticheat isn't that great, and the playerbase is far smaller on PC then on it's console counterparts due to the two main reason I said above.

Ontop of that, the free weekend only gives you the multiplayer, you can't play zombies or the campaign.
Yeah, and the download is like 50gb. I think I am gonna pass.
username2313507
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're best off getting MW2 Steam for £5

Heaps of fun!
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Really looking forward to the remaster of MW they have planned for release. Somehow, I just need to get around buying their pooey Infinite Warfare. G2a games, perhaps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads