Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

University of Bedfordshire Freshers Megathread 2016

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away

ReputationRep:
    When is freshers week?

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,
    I believe freshers week starts on 26th Sept 2016.
    Are you going to study at Uni of Beds and if yes what course?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,
    I believe freshers week starts on 26th Sept 2016.
    Are you going to study at Uni of Beds and if yes what course?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm starting at the Bedford campus a week today! I was just wondering, I've seen so much stuff about wristbands and things- can you only go to things like the freshers ball etc with a wristband? I may sound stupid but I'm a complete lost sheep😂

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiawelch0405)
    Hello! I'm starting at the Bedford campus a week today! I was just wondering, I've seen so much stuff about wristbands and things- can you only go to things like the freshers ball etc with a wristband? I may sound stupid but I'm a complete lost sheep😂
    Hey!

You are welcome to pay for individual events or you can buy a wristband from
    https://www.bedssu.co.uk/freshers

Hope you are enjoying your first week

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Case study essay know how to be use in a few educational rule. The determination of a case study is to deliver more thorough going examination on a circumstances. Law Dissertation Help

ReputationRep:
    Please keep assignment such kind of educational stuff. Dissertation help

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: March 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.