Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

University of Brighton Freshers Megathread 2016

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

What course are people studying. Anyone on the Physician Associate course?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm studying film and screen studies!!

ReputationRep:
    Studying Retail Marketing in Eastbourne :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone
    I shall be Studying Social Work in Falmer!!! Really chuffed to start

ReputationRep:
    Pharmacy in Phoenix! Excited!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, confirmed this week, anybody else doing Biological sciences? Particularly 'mature' students like myself :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbitty)
    Hi all, confirmed this week, anybody else doing Biological sciences? Particularly 'mature' students like myself :-)
    I'm not a mature student but so am I!

ReputationRep:
    Hello second year pharmacy student here if you have any questions feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    hello there! i am studying DIGITAL GAMES PRODUCTION !!!! anyone else doing the same course???

ReputationRep:
    Hi All!So I'm writing an article for The Tab, due in TODAY, I have a few answers but i need lots more!!Would you be so kind to answer the following question or share an experience?What do Brighton Students think of Sussex Students?Do you have any general opinions or experiences to back them up, maybe a funny night out or annoying individual or perhaps you just don't like Sussex students full stop?Would be great to include you in my article, i just need your name, a picture of you, the subject you're studying, what year you're in and a quote!please help me! NamePictureYearSubjectQUOTEWould be much appreciated and you'll be featured in the article, the funnier and more outrageous the better! Pass it on to any friends I really want this to be a banger!!thank you!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.