Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I got an offer to study occupational therapy at Brunel and I'm wondering what the course is like and the timetable?

ReputationRep:
    Timetable Is full on from what I've been told (I also start this year) and you are normally in 5 days a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara :))
    Hi,
    I got an offer to study occupational therapy at Brunel and I'm wondering what the course is like and the timetable?
    The Facebook OT student group would be a good place to ask qs too!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Sara,

Congratulations on your offer to study Occupational Therapy at Brunel!
    You can find out more about the course, including sample timetables of the first week and information about placements at http://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/occupational-therapy-bscThe first year of BSc Occupational Therapy includes more teaching sessions than in later years, timetabled throughout the week from Monday to Friday. You’ll participate in lectures, seminars, practical and group work as well as placements later on in the course. Occupational Therapy at Brunel is housed in our modern, purpose-built Health Studies Centre on campus in Uxbridge.If you’d like to find out more about the course, there are contact details at the link above, or feel free to ask another question here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brunel University Representative)
    [/font][/font][/url][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
    Hi there, do you know when we will get timetables? I'm starting the MSc.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi rcm2016,

Congratulations on your place at Brunel too.

You should receive an email from Admissions which will include information on registration and starting your course. Teaching timetables will be available before the start of term (which is 26 September) on our E:Vision portal.

See you soon!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.