The Student Room Group

Fri-YAY

:yay:Happy Friday Everyone! :yay:
Here's my Friday song:

[video="youtube;t1DWBKk5xHQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1DWBKk5xHQ[/video]

Here's my Friday drink:

Here's my Friday mood:

Is everyone looking forward to the weekend? What're ya'll up to? Feel free to do a friday song/drink/mood as well!

:woo:

Scroll to see replies

Starting NCS in two days so super excited. :dance: :woo: :nutcase:
I shall be going to the bar this evening and I am going to have numerous drinks. Amongst one of them, a piña colada. Really fancying one... :K:

I am feeing good and bad. Have to fly home soon but have enjoyed myself and am very relaxed! :woo:

My Friday song is...
Reply 4
Original post by TheHaunted.
Starting NCS in two days so super excited. :dance: :woo: :nutcase:

Ooooh exciting! What are you doing there? I think our newest recruit @Alisaurus Cats used to work there!
Reply 5
Original post by Fox Corner
:ninjagirl::ninjagirl:

Hehe xD
Reply 7
@mobbsy91 I like spready Fri-Yay love, so i'm all for this :woo:

You go girlfriend
Original post by Fox Corner
Ooooh exciting! What are you doing there? I think our newest recruit @Alisaurus Cats used to work there!

I don't actually know yet, but there should be plenty of outdoor activities. :woo:

That's awesome. :yep: I might consider working there in the future too.. :ninja:
sisqo - thong song is my friday song
Reply 11
Anyone else planning on staying up to watch the opening ceremony?
Reply 12
Wheres the D?
I've got that FriYAY feeling today. I am going to have a nice weekend of designing stuff, and on Saturday I am going kerlubbing with my friend from Australia (who is originally from here but moved over there years ago).
[video="youtube;1ekZEVeXwek"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek[/video]

Spoiler

Original post by Captain Jack
I've got that FriYAY feeling today. I am going to have a nice weekend of designing stuff, and on Saturday I am going kerlubbing with my friend from Australia (who is originally from here but moved over there years ago).

hmm...so you're going out clubbing are we...

Outrageous that you would BOAST about going out with someone else... on MY very own thread!
(edited 7 years ago)

and you said you didn't go kerlubbing :huff:

We shall bring this up in Monday's meeting

Oh....WE SEE how it is.....
:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest