Should I tell my ex I hate her? Watch

Mike_91
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Me and my ex broke up over three years ago and ever since earliar this year life has been good, I even met someone new, who made me realise that my ex ruined me.

I would love to feel that my ex was never coming back, there is just one problem with that, her skanky family are friends with mine, so I know I'll see the skank again. How can I prove that I hate her, if the words fail?

My family doesn't hate her, they think she is sweet.
redleader1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mike_91)
Me and my ex broke up over three years ago and ever since earliar this year life has been good, I even met someone new, who made me realise that my ex ruined me.

I would love to feel that my ex was never coming back, there is just one problem with that, her skanky family are friends with mine, so I know I'll see the skank again. How can I prove that I hate her, if the words fail?

Lol why do you need to prove anything to her? Surely if you didn't feel anything for her you wouldn't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just move on... trying to make your hatred clear won't bother her if they've moved on, it's only going to make you miserable
usycool1
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
No - don't be immature.
Turquaz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When you hate someone you just ignore them. By telling her how you feel you're actually telling her that she's still occupying space in your mind.

PS. It doesn't matter what your family thinks about her.
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The best form of revenge, is moving on with your life and being happy.

Don't be a drama queen like most youngsters. Keep your head held high and focus on what you have now.
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago

No, it wouldn't achieve anything.
indigofox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thetes a fine line between love and hate .
Roperjacob
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Silent treatment works best act like she doesn't exist especially if you are happy with someone new
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Hang on a minute - isn't there another glaring problem, or perhaps some inconsistencies?

Me and my ex split up after a heated argument two years ago, then mid last year her father split from her mother and my mother was there for him and soon began dating, which they kept secret until last Christmas and today after a family meal they annouced they were getting married.

My ex ruined me and left be feeling cold inside, so on the thought of never seeing her again made me feel happy, but now I'm annoyed and know that she'll do anything to anger me, which she likes to do.

I'm 25, what can I do?
Your ex is supposedly now your stepsister but you've made no reference to that - I can see that being much more of a problem that your family being friends with hers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (367)
58.91%
Yes- I don't like it (34)
5.46%
No- I want it (177)
28.41%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.22%

Watched Threads