Kodejs13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
And what about if I am international student and there is mcuh diffirent education system than England? Could you Suggest me something what to do? I wanna study Law, Criminology pathway. When I be finished GCSE in Latvia I will be 19 year old.
34908seikj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kodejs13)
And what about if I am international student and there is mcuh diffirent education system than England? Could you Suggest me something what to do? I wanna study Law, Criminology pathway. When I be finished GCSE in Latvia I will be 19 year old.
Both Law and Criminology don't have any mandatory A-levels. I would sugest maybe History and / or English, followed by Maths and maybe even a science.

History and English for the obvious reasons and I only say maths since it's just a good subject to take and I like maths.
TeddyBear86
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
After the age of 16 at a-level standard it is really up to you what you suggest, if you like Law then i would suggest you study it A-Level and perhaps combine it with Sociology or Government and Politics
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
(Original post by 34908seikj)
Both Law and Criminology don't have any mandatory A-levels. I would sugest maybe History and / or English, followed by Maths and maybe even a science.

History and English for the obvious reasons and I only say maths since it's just a good subject to take and I like maths.
I have bad new

http://imgur.com/MO2Gi86

tell me what to do now? please!!
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have bad new

http://imgur.com/MO2Gi86

tell me what to do now? please!!
I don't know. Are there any other colleges in your area or the area where you want to study that you would go to?
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
I don't know. Are there any other colleges in your area or the area where you want to study that you would go to?I wanna study somewhere in the Birgimham city. Does there is any Colleges excpect Sandwell College? I really want study A-level Law Criminology Pathway does it is possible in Adult course?

http://www.sandwell.ac.uk/
Mr T 999
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wanna study somewhere in the Birgimham city. Does there is any Colleges excpect Sandwell College? I really want study A-level Law Criminology Pathway does it is possible in Adult course?

You have birmingham metropolitan college. They have several campuses in bham. You also got south bham college but they are more vocational. There's Joseph chamberlain college aswell. Try Googling them to find out more
TeddyBear86
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know. Are there any other colleges in your area or the area where you want to study that you would go to?I wanna study somewhere in the Birgimham city. Does there is any Colleges excpect Sandwell College? I really want study A-level Law Criminology Pathway does it is possible in Adult course?

Firstly find out what would be your suitable route for you, if you can take a-levels then take that option if however you will be accepted on to access to HE programme then aim for that option.
if for example you cannot take a-levels and you don't want to the access to he then i would suggest you either look for other colleges or perhaps self-study the a-levels and sit the exam as a private candidate
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

http://www.bmetc.ac.uk/courses?keywo...level=9&page=1

Look at this. It's level 3 courses for 16-19 so you should be applicable.

Level 3 means A-level courses or equivalent.
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
http://www.bmetc.ac.uk/courses/76000153024538

I want study in this course could you tell me about the fees and how can i be aditted?
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can I study there like law and criminology anway to become a police officer or entry in a higher position?
You need A-levels or equivalent to go to university and study criminology or law. Email the college to see what options are available to you and tell them you want to go on to study law or criminology - usually they will suggest a course that will get you to where you want to be.
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
You need A-levels or equivalent to go to university and study criminology or law. Email the college to see what options are available to you and tell them you want to go on to study law or criminology - usually they will suggest a course that will get you to where you want to be.
Even I be 19 year old does I can be admitted for A-Level course?
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even I be 19 year old does I can be admitted for A-Level course?
On their website it says 16-19 so you might be able to. Like I said you need to email them.
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
On their website it says 16-19 so you might be able to. Like I said you need to email them.
Please could you tell me their email adress? I just emailed them to International enquirles and the message:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists
International enquiries[email protected]
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please could you tell me their email adress? I just emailed them to International enquirles and the message:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists
International enquiries[email protected]
[email protected] - that's the international one, maybe you did something wrong on your end?

They also say you can enquire more about the course through http://apply.bmetc.ac.uk/website/com...iries/ask.aspx
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
[email protected] - that's the international one, maybe you did something wrong on your end?

They also say you can enquire more about the course through http://apply.bmetc.ac.uk/website/com...iries/ask.aspx
How can i Login in that website? Could yoyu help me please?
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How can i Login in that website? Could yoyu help me please?
Select "I do not have an account and need to create one" option then enter your email.
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
Select "I do not have an account and need to create one" option then enter your email.
Okey so i just created an account and now I asked them this:

Your query :

Hello I'm 18 year old and I'm from Latvia. I'm doing GCSE in latvia right now. When I will finish GCSE in Latvia I will be 19 year old. I'm asking could you please admit to your college for A-level in next year? I wanna do A-level - Law or criminology because after two year A-level I'm sure I go to university for futher education sertificate. Could

This is good? yeah?
34908seikj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Okey so i just created an account and now I asked them this:

Your query :

Hello I'm 18 year old and I'm from Latvia. I'm doing GCSE in latvia right now. When I will finish GCSE in Latvia I will be 19 year old. I'm asking could you please admit to your college for A-level in next year? I wanna do A-level - Law or criminology because after two year A-level I'm sure I go to university for futher education sertificate. Could

This is good? yeah?
Here I fixed up a little:

Hello I'm 18 years old and I'm from Latvia, where I'm currently doing GCSEs. Once I've finished my GCSEs I'll be 19 years of age. Would it be possible for me to study the Law & Criminology Access to Higher Education course at your college? If so, how do I start the application process?
Kodejs13
Rep:
?
Here I fixed up a little:

Hello I'm 18 years old and I'm from Latvia, where I'm currently doing GCSEs. Once I've finished my GCSEs I'll be 19 years of age. Would it be possible for me to study the Law & Criminology Access to Higher Education course at your college? If so, how do I start the application process?
Thanks man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (67)
14.69%
I'm not sure (16)
3.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.77%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (211)
46.27%

Watched Threads