Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Got back with my long term ex recently and I think I pissed off this guy I was talking to for a couple days? This isn't the first time this has happened to me; I always feel like I when I talk to guys they take it way more seriously than I do. I've only ever really felt emotion/love for one person, and I feel like I constantly let other people down for his sake? I think I flirt too much and dig myself holes that are too deep, and then I feel incredibly guilty afterwards. Maybe these other relationships, apart from the one guy, are rebounds but I don't realise? Does this happen to anyone else? Flirting with someone and then sort of regretting it later?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Got back with my long term ex recently and I think I pissed off this guy I was talking to for a couple days? This isn't the first time this has happened to me; I always feel like I when I talk to guys they take it way more seriously than I do. I've only ever really felt emotion/love for one person, and I feel like I constantly let other people down for his sake? I think I flirt too much and dig myself holes that are too deep, and then I feel incredibly guilty afterwards. Maybe these other relationships, apart from the one guy, are rebounds but I don't realise? Does this happen to anyone else? Flirting with someone and then sort of regretting it later?
    Yeah you cant play with peoples emotions, if anything from the start let them know its just a friendly thing so they know not to take it further and catch false feelings

(Original post by Roperjacob)
    Yeah you cant play with peoples emotions, if anything from the start let them know its just a friendly thing so they know not to take it further and catch false feelings
    No I generally am interested to some extent in the people I talk to. Just not as interested as them

ReputationRep:
    No I generally am interested to some extent in the people I talk to. Just not as interested as them
    I seeee sometimes it be like that, you females are complicated but us as men have too deal with it :'

ReputationRep:
    Don't think that qualifies you as a **** girl. It's not like you're actively seeking out sex and nudes, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.