Tall Girl 5ft10 short guy 5ft6 Watch

veggieman1994
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Oh I have been chatting to a lovely girl on POF for a while and we seem to have a lot in common and we are meeting for a date next week.

The thing is I am 5ft6 and have this on my profile and she is 5ft10 on her profile. She has viewed my profile so should know how vertically challenged am. The thing is i have never dated a taller woman. Do you think the height difference is an issue from both sides
Virgil.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by veggieman1994)
Oh I have been chatting to a lovely girl on POF for a while and we seem to have a lot in common and we are meeting for a date next week.

The thing is I am 5ft6 and have this on my profile and she is 5ft10 on her profile. She has viewed my profile so should know how vertically challenged am. The thing is i have never dated a taller woman. Do you think the height difference is an issue from both sides
Do not give off one ounce of insecurity about your height, or I guarantee you she will walk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In my opinion you will look like a top lad (good thing) so don't worry.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She'll probably realise how much of a beta you are when you meet in irl. Sry.
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Its a pretty big height difference, especially if she wears heels. I think it will be an issue and hella awkward.
plasmaman
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're f****d OP.
Well, not literally, thats your problem.
math42
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've seen relationships with this kind of height difference that worked. Presumably if she agreed to meet up it is not a deal breaker. On average, yes, women don't like being with shorter men and men don't like being with taller women. But you are two individuals. So who cares..
Wōden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://womenlikethat.co.uk/wp-conten...ng-insoles.jpg
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Even if it's not an issue with her, you'll be laughed at by the general public whenever you're with her. You don't wanna be laughed at by the general public whenever you're with her, do you mate???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
6.64%
They might tell the bully (29)
10.14%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.38%
It might lead to more bullying (105)
36.71%
There's nothing they could do (89)
31.12%

Watched Threads