Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I should really be asleep now but pah, im not..

Have you ever been tempted to join a dating site? Just for a laugh or for seriousness?!

I myself have never been desperate enough to want to join one, looking at match.com it makes me see why.

Or speed dating, i have always been tempted to go to one of these things with a few mates for a laugh, but have never fulfilled my dream to do so yet.

Anyway, just wondering what you think of speed dating & dating sites, or if you have ever joined one or been speed dating?

Sorry i am bored, so excuse the stupidness of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Tempting by website, but i doubt it being any easier than real life, so never have bothered. Also tempted by speed dating, but fear the potential embarassment.

ReputationRep:
    Ern, cant say that i have being tempted no.

ReputationRep:
    Did group speed dating as a laugh once, which it was but I doubt much serious comes of those kinda things.

ReputationRep:
    Being ginger (and male), there is really little point.

ReputationRep:
    for seriousness or not, both dating sites and speed dating are utterly useless

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about dating sites per se, but like meeting people online is alright. And Ive always wanted to go speed dating, though most of the people are probably just there to get laid....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Ah the curse.

Still I bet your a day walker at least?

Sounds like a laugh as a bit of fun, but not my cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    I have a bad habit of signing up to dating websites when drunk but they never work. They cost money too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Tempting by website, but i doubt it being any easier than real life, so never have bothered. Also tempted by speed dating, but fear the potential embarassment.
    Same here, i suppsoe on a dating site you can lie, but on speed dating you need to be yourself, or have some quick thinking.

Real life is probably easier.. and safer... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Being Ginger isn't a bad thing at all. Some women love them.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.