Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Creating kpop dance group in London Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm looking for people interested in forming a dance crew in London/Surrey to cover kpop dances, if anyone is interested please contact me or reply.

ReputationRep:
    umm I have a few questions one I live in Peckham and I don't know if it's far two I would like to know the age range is there a certain gender

ReputationRep:
    I would be interested but it just depends when it is
    (Original post by R.mea)
    Hi I'm looking for people interested in forming a dance crew in London/Surrey to cover kpop dances, if anyone is interested please contact me or reply.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, that would cool! Is there an age range or a specific area of London you are looking for (North, East, South, West?) Also are you looking for people who do dance as an extracurricular cause I have only danced in my bedroom lol..

ReputationRep:
    I would but I don't live near London

ReputationRep:
    DEAR GOD!!!!!!!THANK YOU
    I was literally going to make this post because these new releases cannot go unlearned!!!!!
    I live in london and i am available and more than happy to join!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.mea)
    yes yes yes

ReputationRep:
    I live in london and would love to join. Just one problem: I can't dance.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the creator of the post in responding to this anytime soon so anyone actually interested in carrying out this dance group? I can't dance to save my life either lol but it would be fun to attempt these dances.

ReputationRep:
    too far

ReputationRep:
    I live in north London, and I'm free 😋😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is this stil going on cause I'd seriously love to join i live in north london btw

ReputationRep:
    Count me in fam

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN.....
    but I can't

ReputationRep:
    I would love to help out but I dont dance :P I live in London too

ReputationRep:
    everybody who's interested should reply s this actually goes ahead

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we should start off with the people who replied in 2017 and see where we go from there? 😆

ReputationRep:
    Yeah can I join also I live in London too

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.