Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure which one to buy out of these two. S6 price is low but is it better than s7 or is s7 bette ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    S7 is undoubtedly the better device but for some not worth the extra money. The changes are as usual pretty iterative and the only major thing I can think of is the reintroduction of the SD card slot.

ReputationRep:
    The S7 is better in every capacity- it improved upon the S6 in all areas while also bringing back features missed from the S5 (most notably expandable storage and water resistance). Whether the host of improvements are worth the extra cash to you is an entirely personal decision.

ReputationRep:
    S7 is better with advanced features added, water resistance and new colors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adi183)
    I am not sure which one to buy out of these two. S6 price is low but is it better than s7 or is s7 bette ?
    S7 Edge/Note 7 are the best phones in the world at the moment. If you have the money buy them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.