The Student Room Group

GCSE results day at college??

So I took my GCSE Maths paper for the second time this year. I have an AS Level Results Day on the 18th August, when the A2 results come in.

As the overall results day for GCSE is the 25th, I assume I go into college for that day? Or will it be a couple of days earlier, as I hear schools receive them from the 17th?

Thank you in advance :smile:
Original post by katyhanx
So I took my GCSE Maths paper for the second time this year. I have an AS Level Results Day on the 18th August, when the A2 results come in.

As the overall results day for GCSE is the 25th, I assume I go into college for that day? Or will it be a couple of days earlier, as I hear schools receive them from the 17th?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Schools receive results about a day before they're released to candidates. You'll be able to receive them from the 25th August - you'll need to ask your college how you would receive them.
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
Schools receive results about a day before they're released to candidates. You'll be able to receive them from the 25th August - you'll need to ask your college how you would receive them.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest