Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going to Japan this summer and I haven't been during the summer for quite some time now so I'm probably gonna be suffering a bit under the heat and humidity! My mum has mentioned that in Japan, they have special foundation for this humid time - one that doesn't just immediately run off your face. She thinks it used to be called 'summer cake' or something. Does anyone in Japan know of this??

    Yah, I know it would be better just not to wear any, but I have a skin condition that I like to cover up!

    Thanks xx
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.