Best theory test revision resources?

Watch
highestmountain
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm thinking of just using the 2016 DVSA Complete Theory Test Kit and the "All Test 2016 edition" - could this realistically work if I spend a couple of days practising and reviewing answers?
FusionNetworks
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I past the theory first time, today! Its all thanks to this website: http://www.drivingtestsuccess.com/pr...-online-theory
Basically it has all of the revision questions for the theory along with the old style hazard perception videos. Its an amazing website. Also the layout and UI for the hazard perception is very similar to the real thing and so its a great revision resource.
Best tenner i have ever spent!!
cucumberhater
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by highestmountain)
I'm thinking of just using the 2016 DVSA Complete Theory Test Kit and the "All Test 2016 edition" - could this realistically work if I spend a couple of days practising and reviewing answers?
Is this 'Test kit' the one w the CD? If so, then yes, just use that. The theory test is super easy. Don't worry about it! It's just general knowledge and questions. However, I'm not sure if they made the theory test hard now... I had mine at the end of 2013, I was 17 at the time and I passed it first time round. Hopefully you can too!!

Oh, and make sure you download the theory test revision app from the app store. That way you can learn on the go too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads