Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of just using the 2016 DVSA Complete Theory Test Kit and the "All Test 2016 edition" - could this realistically work if I spend a couple of days practising and reviewing answers?

ReputationRep:
    I past the theory first time, today! Its all thanks to this website: http://www.drivingtestsuccess.com/pr...-online-theory
    Basically it has all of the revision questions for the theory along with the old style hazard perception videos. Its an amazing website. Also the layout and UI for the hazard perception is very similar to the real thing and so its a great revision resource.
    Best tenner i have ever spent!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by highestmountain)
    I'm thinking of just using the 2016 DVSA Complete Theory Test Kit and the "All Test 2016 edition" - could this realistically work if I spend a couple of days practising and reviewing answers?
    Is this 'Test kit' the one w the CD? If so, then yes, just use that. The theory test is super easy. Don't worry about it! It's just general knowledge and questions. However, I'm not sure if they made the theory test hard now... I had mine at the end of 2013, I was 17 at the time and I passed it first time round. Hopefully you can too!!

Oh, and make sure you download the theory test revision app from the app store. That way you can learn on the go too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.