short skirt or baggy jeans??? girls..or boys who r into clothes

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Minnieb48
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Right, i'm going to this little party to celebrate finishing exams (yeah..its a school thing) its isn't a formal or causal shindig, somewhere in between.

Thus a problem presents itself. Should i wear my Linkin Park T-shirt and baggy jeans, or a short skirt with a girlie top?

...wait...the girlie top with the baggy jeans? the t-shirt with the short skirt?

Advise.
DazYaRRR
Report 15 years ago
if you have nice legs, short skirt
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Minnieb48)
Right, i'm going to this little party to celebrate finishing exams (yeah..its a school thing) its isn't a formal or causal shindig, somewhere in between.

Thus a problem presents itself. Should i wear my Linkin Park T-shirt and baggy jeans, or a short skirt with a girlie top?

...wait...the girlie top with the baggy jeans? the t-shirt with the short skirt?

Advise.
no linkin park please ... id say girlie top and baggy jeans ...
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Advise.
girlie top and short skirt, cant stand those linkin park/slipknot t-shirts. they're gay. but love girls with skirts!
Anne
Report 15 years ago

Advise.

wear whta ever you feel comfort in, i know personal at a friend house i would wear jeans but wear what ever you feel comfortable in
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYaRRR)
if you have nice legs, short skirt
...and even if you don't
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Advise.
short skirts- cus its more comfortable ..etc :rolleyes:
DazYaRRR
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
...and even if you don't
if you don't have adequate legs, you don't wear a skirt - it is as simple as that
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wear what YOU want to wear?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if you don't have adequate legs, you don't wear a skirt - it is as simple as that
no - anyone can wear whatever they want! anyway, who decides what's adequate? certainly not u!
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no - anyone can wear whatever they want! anyway, who decides what's adequate? certainly not u!

u tell him!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Advise.
Well, go for the grunger look, it is a lot better.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
girlie top and short skirt, cant stand those linkin park/slipknot t-shirts. they're gay. but love girls with skirts!
has my suggestion been accepted then :confused:
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It may come as a surprise for you to learn that people don't dress for your own personal pleasure.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
- That would be me.

Howwible legs belong in trousers.
DazYaRRR
Report 15 years ago
most of the male population :/
Minnieb48
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
legs are better than nice...for anyones personal information
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm afriad we're gonna need proof.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Any pics to prove this?

You should go for the girly top and the short skirt.

Great combo.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
- That would be me.

Howwible legs belong in trousers.
stupid boy
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed