Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

short skirt or baggy jeans??? girls..or boys who r into clothes watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, i'm going to this little party to celebrate finishing exams (yeah..its a school thing) its isn't a formal or causal shindig, somewhere in between.

Thus a problem presents itself. Should i wear my Linkin Park T-shirt and baggy jeans, or a short skirt with a girlie top?

...wait...the girlie top with the baggy jeans? the t-shirt with the short skirt?

Advise.

ReputationRep:
    if you have nice legs, short skirt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minnieb48)
    Right, i'm going to this little party to celebrate finishing exams (yeah..its a school thing) its isn't a formal or causal shindig, somewhere in between.

Thus a problem presents itself. Should i wear my Linkin Park T-shirt and baggy jeans, or a short skirt with a girlie top?

...wait...the girlie top with the baggy jeans? the t-shirt with the short skirt?

Advise.
    no linkin park please ... id say girlie top and baggy jeans ...

ReputationRep:

Advise.
    girlie top and short skirt, cant stand those linkin park/slipknot t-shirts. they're gay. but love girls with skirts!

ReputationRep:

Advise.

wear whta ever you feel comfort in, i know personal at a friend house i would wear jeans but wear what ever you feel comfortable in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaRRR)
    if you have nice legs, short skirt
    ...and even if you don't

ReputationRep:

Advise.
    short skirts- cus its more comfortable ..etc :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    ...and even if you don't
    if you don't have adequate legs, you don't wear a skirt - it is as simple as that

ReputationRep:
    Wear what YOU want to wear?

ReputationRep:
    if you don't have adequate legs, you don't wear a skirt - it is as simple as that
    no - anyone can wear whatever they want! anyway, who decides what's adequate? certainly not u!

ReputationRep:
    no - anyone can wear whatever they want! anyway, who decides what's adequate? certainly not u!

u tell him!

ReputationRep:

Advise.
    Well, go for the grunger look, it is a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    girlie top and short skirt, cant stand those linkin park/slipknot t-shirts. they're gay. but love girls with skirts!
    has my suggestion been accepted then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It may come as a surprise for you to learn that people don't dress for your own personal pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    - That would be me.

Howwible legs belong in trousers.

ReputationRep:
    most of the male population :/

ReputationRep:
    legs are better than nice...for anyones personal information

ReputationRep:
    i'm afriad we're gonna need proof.

ReputationRep:
    Any pics to prove this?

You should go for the girly top and the short skirt.

Great combo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    - That would be me.

Howwible legs belong in trousers.
    stupid boy

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.