Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the exact date we move into Halls? (Bangor accommodation)

Since I live a fair few miles away and have to get 2 trains to reach Bangor, a member of my family will be driving me to the first station but they work full time. They're intending to take a week off around the time I leave to make sure they can take me and though I've seen the date of the move is 18th September, the fact the 18th is on a Sunday has me second guessing so I just want to make sure this is 100% correct.

As much as I'm eager and excited to get there, I'd rather not turn up on the wrong day!

ReputationRep:
    You will get an email at some point over the next few weeks (probably before the end of August) asking you to choose a date and time for you to move in. Depending on where you are living, you will be able to choose either Saturday 17 or Sunday 18 for Ffridd Site, or Thursday 15 - Sunday 18 for St Mary's site.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I am going into my third year and I was in Peris halls first year. I don't know if the system has changed, but we were just allocated a move in date. It was either the Saturday or the Sunday. Mine was the Sunday. I don't think they allow you to choose but this may have changed. Just a heads up anyway! I would prepare yourself to move in on the Sunday if that's the information you have received
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi everyone,

Our welcome week website is live and will have information about moving in dates for different Halls of Residence.

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/welcomeweek/

All the info you may need should be there.

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Bangor in less than a month!!

Ffion (Bangor University Official Rep)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.