The Student Room Group

Survey: Only 18% of Germans would fight for their country

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
I'm aware that it has implemented some, but it seems an issue of too little, too late. Why did it take Germany so long to do this?

Oh I don't know, maybe we first had to turn our country around (we were in bad shape in the 90s) and get the East into shape, then survive the dot-com and sub-prime crises mostly unscathed... my and my parents generations were pretty busy, ya know.

Why do Germans need so much encouragement to have children, when Germany is one of the most child-friendly country in Europe [...]

I wouldn't say that is true. Until very recently Germany was not a great country to have children in, especially if you want to have children AND a career.

How powerful is Luxembourg compared to Germany? Or Germany compared to China? Population size, like productivity, contributes towards economic power. Population size also contributes towards other forms of power. For example, China gets to bully its neighbours, and avoid the US toppling its government, because of its size, even though it is not as rich yet per capita.

I'd say the comparison between Luxembourg -which is actually pretty powerful politically and economically- and Germany completely contradicts your point. And China (which I excluded previously by only referring to developed nations) is powerful because it has amassed enormous amounts of cash due to being the world's work bench and exporting like maniacs - hardly comparable to the UK outgrowing Germany by a few millions (if it'll ever happen). Britain would not gain power in the same way - you'd just have more jobseekers and shop keepers. China's influence also has to do with its sheer size on the map and position in Asia.
Poor examples all around, mate.
Destruction of Europe's population was planned long ago

They came up with diversity as a tactic of genocide, by replacing our populations with other people..

You'll often hear them tout diversity is strength.... while they have their own homeland in the Middle East

Look up the Frankfurt school of subversion and see for yourselves. :smile:

All the wars in the Middle East waged largely by America benefit Israel. The blowback refugee crisis does not harm them, because Jews have no problem with racism by their own, only racism by those who seek to destroy. This is where anti-racism is codeword for anti-White comes from.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending