SLC depress me Watch

Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I've just got an e-mail telling me that the SLC need to see some evidence from my family (blah blah blah) and I have blatantly sent it to them. I have taken down the helpline number and will ring them up on Monday morning, but basically I thought it was all done and now they drop this on me. :mad:
barcardi_uk
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Don't worry its a standard thing for the loosers to **** up every now and then and end up asking for it again.
x_beautyful_x
Report 11 years ago
yeh after i sent my moms p60 a month ago the losers have written to me to say they need my moms p60 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!..... .....i called them and the man said to give it a week becuase they are behind and it most likely will be found becuase of some sort of reason blah blah blah!!!!! well its being 2weeks now and i havnt heard anything therefore moms gonna fone them 2moro!!!! i am so angry and they are really pissing me off...........its really stressing me out!!!

Im thinking if i dont get my loan ontime (bare in mind i started this application in MARCH) i cant pay fo my accommodation grrrrrrrrr!!!
XBR
Report 11 years ago
Well I had a problem with my local LEA..I done the application online and went to my LEA to show them my passport so they photcopied it. Then I got a letter a week later saying I need to show them my passport. I called them and they said ignore it. Now this was in end of april/may and I aint heard anything so called my LEA on friday and they said the woman who photocopied my passport didint write down it was a original and so nothin had progressed. The woman then said she will do it on Friday and I will get my money on time. Il check the status on Tuesday and if it aint changed Im gonna call them again.
Greenmile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ignore the email. They send these out to loads of people for no reason. Check your status online, and so long as everything is fine don't worry about it.
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
mine says approved but yet I have a message saying they need my NINO? when I actually did provide it :confused: it also says if I dont provide it they will get it from the DWP..
barcardi_uk
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by x_beautyful_x)
yeh after i sent my moms p60 a month ago the losers have written to me to say they need my moms p60 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!..... .....i called them and the man said to give it a week becuase they are behind and it most likely will be found becuase of some sort of reason blah blah blah!!!!! well its being 2weeks now and i havnt heard anything therefore moms gonna fone them 2moro!!!! i am so angry and they are really pissing me off...........its really stressing me out!!!

Im thinking if i dont get my loan ontime (bare in mind i started this application in MARCH) i cant pay fo my accommodation grrrrrrrrr!!!

just talk to them about it, a deposit should sort that out
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
They said this morning, when I rang them up, that it was a common thing due to the postal strike.... I gotta do it all again now! *grr*
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (381)
46.24%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (254)
30.83%
I don't have an opinion (189)
22.94%

Watched Threads