Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, not quite mature yet, only 21 but this is the only place I can see this fit (will be 22 in the new potential year)

The UCAS website isn't making it clear to me, but I have an extended diploma (level 3) that I was awarded 2 years ago (2014) , whenever I enter it into the UCAS credits calculator it keeps saying (first teaching 2016) does this mean that my old results aren't valid? They're supposedly worth a lot of points, enough points in fact to get me into the university I want. I of course have other things to bump it up.

Thing is, the last 2 years I've been doing an apprenticeship and so I have the level 3 (and potentially level 4, if I play my cards right and pass) from it, but I have no idea if thats actually worth anything and if thats my only ace, short of going back to college.

Please settle my nerves and tell me that my results from 2014 will be eligible for a 2017 course if I apply now!

ReputationRep:
    They will definitely be eligible: it's only UCAS being awkward. You could try posting in the Applications and UCAS forum to get advice on how to enter the correct qualification, or alternatively, try emailing someone at UCAS for advice.

ReputationRep:
    Cool, have done, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were recruiting hackers to take over UCAS in this thread.

My bad, I'll go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    Thought you were recruiting hackers to take over UCAS in this thread.

My bad, I'll go.
    How on Earth did you come to that conclusion, are you illiterate?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    How on Earth did you come to that conclusion, are you illiterate?!
    Yes, very illiterate.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.