Is it okay for me to get jealous?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I really like this guy and he likes me but we haven't discussed it or anything. I get jealous because he gets a lot of female attention and girls flirt with him online and when he flirts back I just get sooo jealous. Is it okay for me to get jealous even though we're not together? Guys would you flirt with other girls if you're interested in a girl but she wasn't giving you much attention? Would you do this to make her jealous?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really like this guy and he likes me but we haven't discussed it or anything. I get jealous because he gets a lot of female attention and girls flirt with him online and when he flirts back I just get sooo jealous. Is it okay for me to get jealous even though we're not together? Guys would you flirt with other girls if you're interested in a girl but she wasn't giving you much attention? Would you do this to make her jealous?
It's natural to feel jealous in that situation. But to act on that would not be okay because you're not together in any way. Perhaps you should move towards going on a date or something.

I lose interest if I don't get much attention, but I can see flirting with other people rather publicly to induce jealousy, so there's the danger of getting the two things mixed up. I'm not entirely sure if you actually know he likes you though.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
It's natural to feel jealous in that situation. But to act on that would not be okay because you're not together in any way. Perhaps you should move towards going on a date or something.

I lose interest if I don't get much attention, but I can see flirting with other people rather publicly to induce jealousy, so there's the danger of getting the two things mixed up. I'm not entirely sure if you actually know he likes you though.
No I would never act upon it but I just feel jealous. I'm scared to initiate anything. I know he likes because everyone can tell by the he acts and treats me also he stalks my social media
GingerJoe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Without fear, there is no courage.
XxKingSniprxX
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bdacb97bd9.jpg
username2752874
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's natural for you to feel jealous, but I don't think he can really be blamed since neither of you have committed to anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RDKGames
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No I would never act upon it but I just feel jealous. I'm scared to initiate anything. I know he likes because everyone can tell by the he acts and treats me also he stalks my social media
So you like him, he likes you, what the hell are you scared for? Though I would be scared if some girl stalked my social media...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise