Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a bit of trouble with the self assessment sheet.

The first question is, 'What did i contribute to the overall aims of the project?' and then the next question is 'What did I do individually?'

These two questions sound like the same thing to me. I've answered the second question quite easily but i'm baffled on the first one.

Any help? x

ReputationRep:
    yea I felt the same as well!
    First one I talked more about the project in general, i.e what my group's role was for the whole title (we did music, so I said we were in charge of finding the effect of music on water molecules due to sound waves blah blah blah-can't remember it right now:p: but was something of that sort;yes; )
    Then for the second question I as more specific saying "I was in charge of this and that"

ReputationRep:
    I agree with LC, that's exactly what I did! Is it just me, or did you guys bull**** your way through those questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deranged_dragon)
    I agree with LC, that's exactly what I did! Is it just me, or did you guys bull**** your way through those questions?
    :ditto: if I recall correctly, I filled it out between chem and art class:p:

EDIT: offtopic, but ****! how the hell did you get that high in sat reasoning?:rofl: I got a 1620:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deranged_dragon)
    Yeh, that sums it up pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    write what you have contributed?

any ideas brought up by you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    EDIT: offtopic, but ****! how the hell did you get that high in sat reasoning?:rofl: I got a 1620:laugh:
    Well, my friends all got 2100+ so I feel pretty bad about my score to be honest! But thanks, I did do a 3 day SAT course before the exam Now for the SAT Subject Tests!

ReputationRep:
    I did my group 4 project about 4 months or so ago and I haven't had to fill in any forms whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    If all else fails, put some dirt in a muffin tin and bake it in the oven. That's what I did, and I got an A+!

Yeah, Group 4 is bull ****.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.