#ThrowBackSaturday - Music

Watch
QueenBee98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
From time to time, I find myself searching through all of my past favourites... Does anybody else do this and, if you do, what kind of music/songs are your favourite?
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do! I like going back and listening to some Avenged Sevenfold/ Queen for some rock, I like listening to Michael Jackson and good old pop songs.
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
(Original post by z33)
I do! I like going back and listening to some Avenged Sevenfold/ Queen for some rock, I like listening to Michael Jackson and good old pop songs.
Ooohh yes I've listened to a few of Avenged Sevenfold's songs... they're actually quite good And most people love Queen! You have a good music taste! :P
z33
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by QueenBee98)
Ooohh yes I've listened to a few of Avenged Sevenfold's songs... they're actually quite good And most people love Queen! You have a good music taste! :P
Eeeekkk they areee awhhh thanks you clearly do as well xP
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
(Original post by z33)
Eeeekkk they areee awhhh thanks you clearly do as well xP
:rolf: I don't usually listen to that genre of music, but I do have to admit, they are good Ahahahahaha I'm probably about to ruin that with what I'm listening to right now though :ymca:....

Not gonna lie, I do love this song
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
(Original post by SeanFM)
I loved that song
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
It won't let me watch it
Rhythmical
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It won't let me watch it
https://youtu.be/FC3y9llDXuM

Sorry, messed up with the formatting, is it okay now?
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rhythmical)
https://youtu.be/FC3y9llDXuM

Sorry, messed up with the formatting, is it okay now?
Yes It's alright The minute I saw the Song Title I was like 'CRANK THAT UP!' :rofl: You have a good taste in music
Rhythmical
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes It's alright The minute I saw the Song Title I was like 'CRANK THAT UP!' :rofl: You have a good taste in music
Haha, I know the feeling. music is my life. What sort of music do you like?
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
Haha, I know the feeling. music is my life. What sort of music do you like?
Ahahaha :rofl: I wasn't always a fan of music tbh, but I'm getting back into it I like any genre really, but I like ye old songs the most I especially like people like Lana Del Rey... I'm not too much of a fan of remixes, but this one is perfect!

Rhythmical
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahahaha :rofl: I wasn't always a fan of music tbh, but I'm getting back into it I like any genre really, but I like ye old songs the most
Nooo well at least you like old songs haha, I don't always listen to them as nostalgia makes me sad but I like to go down memory lane.
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
Nooo well at least you like old songs haha, I don't always listen to them as nostalgia makes me sad but I like to go down memory lane.
I do indeed! Ah, it was like my butter phase... I refused to eat anything with butter on it for like three years, heaven knows why! :rofl: It's essential that we go back and listen to the old music, tbh a lot of the new artists have no clue

But Del Rey certainly knows what she is doing!!!
Rhythmical
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do indeed! Ah, it was like my butter phase... I refused to eat anything with butter on it for like three years, heaven knows why! :rofl: It's essential that we go back and listen to the old music, tbh a lot of the new artists have no clue

But Del Rey certainly knows what she is doing!!!
I like margarine oh my gawd you like Lana Del Rey, this is so awkward as I don't I'm more into the whole rock and indie band thing like Twenty One Pilots and The Kooks.
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
I like margarine oh my gawd you like Lana Del Rey, this is so awkward as I don't I'm more into the whole rock and indie band thing like Twenty One Pilots and The Looks.
Ahahaha I just went off those products ALTOGETHER! There's no need for it to be awkward :rofl: we all like different music Ah I see, I've heard of Twenty One Pilots but I haven't heard of the other one...
Rhythmical
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahahaha I just went off those products ALTOGETHER! There's no need for it to be awkward :rofl: we all like different music Ah I see, I've heard of Twenty One Pilots but I haven't heard of the other one...
I meant the Kooks haha ooh what do you think of Twenty One Pilots, are they good?
samiz20891
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Always come back to these

QueenBee98
Rep:
?
I meant the Kooks haha ooh what do you think of Twenty One Pilots, are they good?
Ahahahaha that's alright No wonder why I hadn't heard of them! :rofl: I'm sorry for the late reply, been rather occupied today
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
(Original post by samiz20891)
Always come back to these

Ah I was obsessed with the Veronicas at one point :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads