Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

Im just wondering if there is anyone in my position where they are applying to start sept 2017 at wolverhampton university?

This is my second cycle applying so was looking for support i guess and maybe some tips from fellow student midwifes please x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rkhan2016)
    Hey everyone!

Im just wondering if there is anyone in my position where they are applying to start sept 2017 at wolverhampton university?

This is my second cycle applying so was looking for support i guess and maybe some tips from fellow student midwifes please x
    I'm in exactly the same boat I applied 3 years ago but didn't get in so I've applied again. I had my selection test on the 10th Jan but I still haven't heard back. I'm so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Hey i have had my interview for wolves for adult nursing. They are full for the September intake and so offered me Jan 18 start. he interview was really relaxed compared to other interviews i have had
    Have you applied yet? Good luck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.