Peaky Blinders or Prison Break

Watch
JuventusFan1897
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey Guys,

I've recently just finished watching White Collar on Netflix. It was so great and intense and I would recommend it to anyone.

Because I've finished watching White Collar I want to know what to watch next. I've had a look on Netflix and found two shows that look really good - Peaky Blinders and Prison Break. The only problem is: which one do I watch first?

I'd be very thankful if anyone could give me some recommendations on each show so that I have an idea on which show to watch first.

Many Thanks
Lorenzo.
Legendstatusxoxo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JuventusFan1897)
Hey Guys,

I've recently just finished watching White Collar on Netflix. It was so great and intense and I would recommend it to anyone.

Because I've finished watching White Collar I want to know what to watch next. I've had a look on Netflix and found two shows that look really good - Peaky Blinders and Prison Break. The only problem is: which one do I watch first?

I'd be very thankful if anyone could give me some recommendations on each show so that I have an idea on which show to watch first.

Many Thanks
Lorenzo.
DEFINITELY Peaky Blinders, the quality of all the episodes are so much higher then any show I've watched, the storyline keeps you gripped every episode and the acting is amazing, so yeah 11/10 would recommend
teenhorrorstory
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Prison break
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Legendstatusxoxo)
DEFINITELY Peaky Blinders, the quality of all the episodes are so much higher then any show I've watched, the storyline keeps you gripped every episode and the acting is amazing, so yeah 11/10 would recommend
^^^
username2769500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are they? Lol
Try Dragon Ball and Breaking Bad
retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Prison break is way too long, i have started it but i kinda got bored.

BUT PEAKY BLINDERS OMG ITS SO GOOD LIKE SERIOUSLY plus Cillian Murphy so
Stevensapiens
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Peaky blinders! I'm not sure if any of you are from Birmingham but before the start of the new series, even the Birmingham bull joined the hype!
Name:  JS88584513.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  46.6 KB
rimstone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
watched white collar was a great TV series.

peaky blinder is so much better, season 1 can take some time to get into, but once you do its great. It only has 18 EP though.

prison break has a great first season, but it goes to **** after that. It was only meant to be a season long, but got more season, which are honestly pretty ****, and now i hear theyre going to renew it ... why do they keep beating a dead horse, that was meant to die after one season. But yeah prision break is 100% worth a watch but its way too long.
Jack1066
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wasn't a fan of Peaky Blinders, and I watched all of Prison Break, but Peaky Blinders is a far better show and I would 100% recommend it over Prison Break
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stevensapiens)
Peaky blinders! I'm not sure if any of you are from Birmingham but before the start of the new series, even the Birmingham bull joined the hype!
I saw this and loved it.
bluepearl7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
PRISON BREAK IS AMAZING!

I don't know much about peaky blinders but prison break is like one of my top 5 shows.
Prison break is just so clever and the characters are just so good. I would give it a 10/10. Don't listen to whatever other people are saying, once you start watching it you really get into it and you end up staying all night. and teh best thing is prison break is coming on air again in 2017.
retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take a little walk to the edge of town and go across the tracks.....
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Peaky Blinders is only 18 episodes so far - watch that first. Much shorter than Prison Break.
SP1896
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've seen both and I have to say Peaky Blinders is far more superior. The acting is superb. Not only do you have Cillian Murphy but also other great actors like Tom Hardy and seeing them two on screen at the same time is mesmerizing.
Iqraa77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Stevensapiens)
(Original post by bluepearl7)
PRISON BREAK IS AMAZING!

I don't know much about peaky blinders but prison break is like one of my top 5 shows.
Prison break is just so clever and the characters are just so good. I would give it a 10/10. Don't listen to whatever other people are saying, once you start watching it you really get into it and you end up staying all night. and teh best thing is prison break is coming on air again in 2017.
But I think it’s just dragging tooo much, like who’s going to have to be broken out of jail now? Mj or lj?
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Peaky Blinders Season 4 just concluded recently so I'll be watching that next!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (43)
27.56%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.97%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise