Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I've recently just finished watching White Collar on Netflix. It was so great and intense and I would recommend it to anyone.

Because I've finished watching White Collar I want to know what to watch next. I've had a look on Netflix and found two shows that look really good - Peaky Blinders and Prison Break. The only problem is: which one do I watch first?

I'd be very thankful if anyone could give me some recommendations on each show so that I have an idea on which show to watch first.

Many Thanks
    Lorenzo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuventusFan1897)
    Hey Guys,

I've recently just finished watching White Collar on Netflix. It was so great and intense and I would recommend it to anyone.

Because I've finished watching White Collar I want to know what to watch next. I've had a look on Netflix and found two shows that look really good - Peaky Blinders and Prison Break. The only problem is: which one do I watch first?

I'd be very thankful if anyone could give me some recommendations on each show so that I have an idea on which show to watch first.

Many Thanks
    Lorenzo.
    DEFINITELY Peaky Blinders, the quality of all the episodes are so much higher then any show I've watched, the storyline keeps you gripped every episode and the acting is amazing, so yeah 11/10 would recommend

ReputationRep:
    Prison break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendstatusxoxo)
    DEFINITELY Peaky Blinders, the quality of all the episodes are so much higher then any show I've watched, the storyline keeps you gripped every episode and the acting is amazing, so yeah 11/10 would recommend
    ^^^

ReputationRep:
    What are they? Lol
    Try Dragon Ball and Breaking Bad
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Prison break is way too long, i have started it but i kinda got bored.

BUT PEAKY BLINDERS OMG ITS SO GOOD LIKE SERIOUSLY plus Cillian Murphy so

ReputationRep:
    Peaky blinders! I'm not sure if any of you are from Birmingham but before the start of the new series, even the Birmingham bull joined the hype!
    Name:  JS88584513.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  46.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    watched white collar was a great TV series.

peaky blinder is so much better, season 1 can take some time to get into, but once you do its great. It only has 18 EP though.

prison break has a great first season, but it goes to **** after that. It was only meant to be a season long, but got more season, which are honestly pretty ****, and now i hear theyre going to renew it ... why do they keep beating a dead horse, that was meant to die after one season. But yeah prision break is 100% worth a watch but its way too long.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't a fan of Peaky Blinders, and I watched all of Prison Break, but Peaky Blinders is a far better show and I would 100% recommend it over Prison Break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevensapiens)
    Peaky blinders! I'm not sure if any of you are from Birmingham but before the start of the new series, even the Birmingham bull joined the hype!
    Name:  JS88584513.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  46.6 KB
    I saw this and loved it.

ReputationRep:
    PRISON BREAK IS AMAZING!

I don't know much about peaky blinders but prison break is like one of my top 5 shows.
    Prison break is just so clever and the characters are just so good. I would give it a 10/10. Don't listen to whatever other people are saying, once you start watching it you really get into it and you end up staying all night. and teh best thing is prison break is coming on air again in 2017.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Take a little walk to the edge of town and go across the tracks.....

ReputationRep:
    Peaky Blinders is only 18 episodes so far - watch that first. Much shorter than Prison Break.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen both and I have to say Peaky Blinders is far more superior. The acting is superb. Not only do you have Cillian Murphy but also other great actors like Tom Hardy and seeing them two on screen at the same time is mesmerizing.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.