ReputationRep:
    ^^
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Never been on one

ReputationRep:
    Never had one in all honesty

Had a few where just was bored but perserved with chit chat over food until the end but never got in touch again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going with a guy to Kew Gardens. Guy getting banned from said place, with a mishap involving a Segway.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I am a nightmare to date, or so I imagine. I once answered a phone call in the middle of a date. I am a terrible person.

ReputationRep:
    A guy coming to a date with flip flops, torn t-shirt (not ripped style but actually with holes due to long wear) :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    A guy coming to a date with flip flops, torn t-shirt (not ripped style but actually with holes due to long wear) :facepalm:
    lmao.

Did he smoke the 'erb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I am a nightmare to date, or so I imagine. I once answered a phone call in the middle of a date. I am a terrible person.
    I do that sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    Just going on a date with a complete and utter moronic loser. Nothing special in any way, no personality, no charm, extremely arrogant - had nothing to offer but thought VEEERY highly of himself - made little attempt to even talk, was pretty rude throughout the whole night then had the nerve to get offended when I said I didn't want to see him again. Basically I went on a date with Mr Gods-gift-to-women. urghhh I wanted to slap him so hard several times, dunno why I didn't to be honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    wow that is pretty rude, if he ever did that to me on a date I'd probably just get up and walk out. thankfully its never happened.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    When I got taken out by a guy who was a year younger than me. I had just turned 18 and he was 17 and we went to this fancy restaurant and he was too young to drink and I was downing cocktails and JDs and he had to sit there with a cola and at the end of the night I told him I had a lovely night but didn't want to go any further with him and before I left, he asked me to go into the shop and buy some booze for him ffs. I felt more like his mum than a date :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My ex told me a guy took her on a date where they arranged to meet up at a place, then from there he took her to a off-licence, bought her some crisps & a drink, and then from there took her sit down in a park and talk. That was the whole date.

ReputationRep:
    Probably spending more than 5 mins with this girl who had allowed all the attention from guys online to go to her head :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil.)
    My ex told me a guy took her on a date where they arranged to meet up at a place, then from there he took her to a off-licence, bought her some crisps & a drink, and then from there took her sit down in a park and talk. That was the whole date.
    That doesn't sound too bad tbf. It's the thought that counts and the park is a nice place

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.