The Student Room Group

Im so ****ing angry right now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yup!
Well they do in my opinion!
Well does trying to shove their hands down my pants sound like physical harrassment? Touching me against my will, threatening to punch me for no reason, running their hands all over my body etc...
This is only part of the story....

Oh absolutely! Well as I said there's more to it than this.

I'll try to but I keep having bad thoughts about it and it's really quite disturbing at times!

They tried to shove their hands down your pants?!
Did you report that to anyone? Tell your parents?

Still I mean torture come on, calm down man I know it hurts but it''s done, it's finished, don't pour salt on an open wound just accept it and let it heal, dont do stuff out of anger, work towards your goals and maybe they'd be working for you one day :smile:
You have! A lot too!
Alright then!
:cry2: You know who I'd like to be next to me right now though
Goodnight!

:biggrin:
who?

Spoiler

I very rarely comment on issues like this, but whilst I'm still (just about) young enough for TSR. I'll give it a try. The key to getting through this is to look to the future and remember any good times from your past. I'm very fortunate to have had a great time at primary school. I often reminisce about those days, they've gotten me through some very dark times in my life. At secondary school, there was an attention seeking individual (or 2) who amused himself by frequently making fun of my interests, habits, pulling out pieces of my hair, throwing stuff at me, doing other things I won't mention here, etc... His brain released dopamine when he made me angry.

At university, I once shared a house (long, strange story) with another attention seeking individual/group of individuals who gained amusement from winding me up about my interests/hobbies, they also frequently derived pleasure from keeping me awake at night, destroying my food/possessions and laughing at my reactions to their actions. They were fully aware that their actions were not a-bit-of-fun. I could go on about the other things they did, and the other things that happened to me at school, but it would just waste space.

I was lucky enough to be born with a very good memory, it has served me well through life, but there was a period where I would become inexplicable angry because I was remembering the bad times from my past. I could be going for a bus ride/car journey or walking alone, and I would remember those times and want to smash everything in sight. When I started achieved my goals in life, those thoughts faded.

Linkedin/the internet is a great tool for looking at what becomes of these people... They either end up in prison or otherwise going nowhere in life. No one who ever put me down has ever achieved, or will ever achieve the academic or career milestones that I have. Don't let these people get to you. Build yourself into someone they can never be. Trust me, in the end, these people don't win, they lose big time.
Argh!

As you may know, i was bullied at college and ive just realized something.
Im fuming right now!

Ive just realized they were taking the piss out of me for having OCD!
I wash my hands a lot, tend to shuffle away from people if they get too close to me, will pick things up in a different way etc...
Now i didnt realize this before but they were mimicking me!
Theh would pick up someone elses work and shout ewww germs!!!
Then they would always mimick washing their hands around me.
And theyd keep touching me becasue they knew i hated it!
I tried to be as discreet as possible but theres only so far you can go!
But yeah they would just act how i did and i didnt thinm anything of it at the time, but now ive realized it!

Im absolutely furious now!
They deserve to be beaten and tortured!
Making fun of someones mental illness is juet bang out of order!

How come you have only just realised now?
Thats what bullies do.
Beaten and tortured?

Engjoy your furious anger. Sounds like a waste of energy.
It's not great tbh!
No can do! I'm not gonna be satisfied until bad things happen to those goddamn, racist insulting discriminate offensive selfish abusive harassing pikeys!!
So so angry about this!
But this fashion is reasonable!
They want me beaten and tortured (they've expressed their desire numerous times) so I need them beaten and tortured! I can be quite cold hearted sometimes!

Spoiler

Did you just call them racist Pikeys?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:biggrin:
who?

Spoiler

Platopus of course! I need to feel her soft hugs!

Spoiler

Platopus of course! I need to feel her soft hugs!

Spoiler

:mmm: ofc
:facepalm: y i so stupid haha

Spoiler

:mmm: ofc
:facepalm: y i so stupid haha

Spoiler

Hehe!
Unless saraxh or you end up being there somehow haha!
Nah you're not stupid!

Spoiler

Hehe!
Unless saraxh or you end up being there somehow haha!
Nah you're not stupid!

Spoiler

lets wait for my results to come out :colonhash: then i'll prove that im dumb

Spoiler

lets wait for my results to come out :colonhash: then i'll prove that im dumb

Spoiler

But but I never lie! This is a fact! You're not stupid!

Spoiler

But but I never lie! This is a fact! You're not stupid!

Spoiler

:colonhash:
ok :wink:
ideas about stealing my bourbons to annoy me :colonhash:
u may try, but I will find you mweheheeheheheheh before you can do such a thing!
:colonhash:
ok :wink:
ideas about stealing my bourbons to annoy me :colonhash:
u may try, but I will find you mweheheeheheheheh before you can do such a thing!

:colonhash: Why you no believe me!

Oh I already had ideas! (I thought you meant about the thing about you or saraxh haha!)
Nails owls,mendjsisnenen!
:colonhash: Why you no believe me!

Oh I already had ideas! (I thought you meant about the thing about you or saraxh haha!)
Nails owls,mendjsisnenen!

bc I know im stupid and u dont so :hand:
need sleep m8 otherwise i get grouchy :frown:
and careless with spelling/typing and aah :emo:
bc I know im stupid and u dont so :hand:
need sleep m8 otherwise i get grouchy :frown:
and careless with spelling/typing and aah :emo:

Well seeing as I am the legend, I insist you stop calling yourself stupid! Now!
Alright w6 Get some sleep and we shall speak soon! Just make sure this convo is not being recorded by spies and then going to be used against us in an evil plot to take over the local church roof

I didn't actually mean to type nails and owls haha!
It was completely random!
Reply 54
I'm sorry you've gone through that and no matter how others might say "it's just taking a poss out of you" or whatever, I know that any sort of bullying hurts a lot regardless of the severity. Not for the same reason but I've been mocked and mimicked at school, and I try to think of these idiots as sad, uneducated people who aren't worth your time.
It's not great tbh!
No can do! I'm not gonna be satisfied until bad things happen to those goddamn, racist insulting discriminate offensive selfish abusive harassing pikeys!!
So so angry about this!
But this fashion is reasonable!
They want me beaten and tortured (they've expressed their desire numerous times) so I need them beaten and tortured! I can be quite cold hearted sometimes!

Spoiler

Get a grip, laddie. And err, calling someone a pikey is also racist. All this is eating away at you. Do you seriously think they give a toss- they don't. Being angry is good, having thoughts about revenge is OK, but that's where it ends. Leave it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending