Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My student card has worn down a bit over the first year to a point where my signature is no longer visible and when I try to resign it the pen physically won't cone out on the card - does this mean I need to pay for a new one or will I be okay to carry on using it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunghyunah)
    My student card has worn down a bit over the first year to a point where my signature is no longer visible and when I try to resign it the pen physically won't cone out on the card - does this mean I need to pay for a new one or will I be okay to carry on using it?
    Unless Unis have inspectors like those you see on busses and ****, I think you could get away with using it.

ReputationRep:
    just make another one...like mr bean made in mr beans holiday fam...no need to stress bruv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-for-all)
    just make another one...like mr bean made in mr beans holiday fam...no need to stress bruv

Good one haha

ReputationRep:
    If it still works for doors etc whatever, then why bother ;p

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.